Together we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. Our lives have been put on hold. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, despite the frustrations, the hardships, and the emotional burdens… I hope that you have been able to find some moments of gratitude. I have seen so much good in people during this crisis, People taking the time to support each other more than ever before. I hope you have embraced the pause, And gained a new sense of resiliency. I wanted to reach out and update you on how I am approaching the situation at Ginger and Lime photography.
At first I truly believe we will all come out of this stronger than before.
With that being said, I’d like to discuss our studio policies and procedures moving forward in consideration of the coronavirus disease.
Covid-19 Photography Studio Policies
- Studio availability will be limited for one session only a day to give enough time for the cleaning process. Family sessions will take place mostly outdoors, but of course is weather permitting.
- Only the parents and the child being photographed will be allowed in the studio during the session. No extended family members will be permitted.
- We recommend shoes off at the door, slippers are available at the entrance
- Photographer will wear a cloth mask and gloves at all times. Masks and gloves will also be available for parents and children if they would like to wear one.
- Sanitiser stations will be available at the studio entrance.
- Standard cleaning precautions before and after every individual session which include; cleaning high touch surfaces
such as doorknobs, phones, etc., laundering studio fabrics, trash receptacles emptied, bathroom cleaned and disinfected.
- Professional cleanings on a weekly basis.
If you have any more questions regarding the photo sessions please don’t hesitate to contact me