PORTRAIT STUDIO POLICIES
Ginger and Lime Photography Studio Policies
Now for the boring stuff 🙂
Each of my clients are very valuable to me and I want to make each photography experience as wonderful and easy as possible and out of fairness and to both our client and myself I put the fallowing Studio Policies together.
– The session fee is due in full at the time of booking in order to guarantee your session date and time. You may reschedule this appointment, provided you give us a minimum of 48 hours notice, however we ask that you limit rescheduling to one time only.
– If you must cancel your session due to illness or other personal emergency, please do your best to provide the studio with 24 hours notice so that your session time can be made available to other clients. Failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your session fees, and another session fee payment will be required to hold your new date.
– Cameras, camcorders, or recording devices of any kind are not permitted at your photographic session. Please leave all camera equipment, or said devices at home.
– Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those individuals being photographed. In the case of children and newborns, attendance is limited to two parents only. Siblings are welcome if they are to be photographed as well.
– Please do not bring personal assistants, nannies, caregivers, or friends to your session. Having additional persons present is very distracting, not only to the photographer but also to those being photographed.
– Your session will begin promptly at the agreed upon time. Please arrange to be dressed, made-up and ready to begin at this time. (Because the session length is predetermined, any additional time required to prepare yourself or children once you’ve arrived will reduce the amount of time we can spend in-session, and further limits the amount of images captured.)
– Your photographs will be ready to view 10days two weeks after your session. You will have a password protected online gallery with all of your hand edited images (25-65 photographs) , the gallery will be live for 7 days , in this time you need to select the collection you would like to purchase and payment need to be sent. Please note: Once the gallery has been expired and you didn’t choose the collection, there will be a £25 fee to upload your gallery for an addition 7 days.
Products only available with digital collection purchase.
– All gift prints included in the collections are 6×4 or 10×8 sized, its noted on the prices page for each collection
-Ordered images will remain on file, unordered images will be purged after 30 days from date of first viewing.
-Reprint orders can be made at any time throughout the year, while your images are on file. As always, there is a minimum print order amount of £50 so it is best to place all orders at one time to avoid having to meet the minimum each time.
-Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by Ginger and Lime Photography, all sales are final once received. Items cannot be returned or exchanged. You may add on to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time it is made.
-Custom designs, layouts and albums will be proofed to you within 2 weeks of your order. All requests for changes must be made at the same time, as only one additional proof will be created.
– I take the utmost care with respect to the proper exposure, retouching, and archiving of my digital images. In the unlikely event of data loss, camera equipment malfunction or photographer illness that prevents the undertaking of the session, photographer’s liability will be limited to the refund of all session fees, or a new session can be scheduled at no additional cost to the client.
– All images provided by Ginger and Lime Photography whether in digital (online, email etc…) form or in print, all images created by Ginger and Lime photography are protected under copyright law, and may not be changed or sold.
-Ginger and Lime Photography reserves the right to use the any images or custom created artwork for display, publication, studio marketing, or other promotional purposes. Digital negatives and originals remain the property of Ginger and Lime Photography.
– Digital files are not included with your session fee, but can be purchased with one of our collections, or on their own.
– Your image presentation will show 25-65 images from your session. These images will represent, what we feel, artistically capture the essence of your session.
– You will be provided with some artistic recommendations for artwork and keepsakes at your image presentation. Our presentation will provide you with an artistic vision for what is possible in decorating your home and creating heirlooms with fine art photography.